Once again, the week got away from me, with not a whole lot of sewing done. And what did get done, had already been cut and accounted for, so there isn't a whole lot of change in the numbers this week. I needed to cut a little more for Meteor Showers, and I used some strips yesterday at our guilds sew day to make a slab block for the victims of the floods in Alberta, and that was it. I have made some progress on Meteor Showers, with another block finished this week, so that's something. I'll have pictures tomorrow.
Used this week: .5 yards
Used this year: 79.3 yards
Added this week: 0 yards
Added this year: 157.75 yards
Balance: 78.45 more yards added than used.
On the positive side for accomplishments this week, I've gotten 2 customer quilts finished, spent the day on Thursday with our son, and spent the day on Friday with our grandson, which really added to the wonderfulness of the week. And today I've loaded another quilt that needs to be finished by Tuesday, because I think we might be going away for a week, and she wants the quilt before August 2nd. So I'd best get it done before we leave, to allow for some flexibility in pick up times.
I'm linking up to Judy's Stash Report link box, and then I'm going to work on another Meteor Shower block.