Well, this has been one very busy, productive week. It was lovely outside, finally, so we got a lot of the work in the back yard done. Scott rebuilt the pond, an annual tradition, to make it look different, and give it a different sound with the water falling in a different pattern.
Then, we got the old flower beds around the pond weeded, planted and mulched, and the new gazebo sunscreened area put up
And now we have a wonderful backyard retreat, and a lovely view for, among other things, morning coffee.
In addition to all the yard work, we finally finished putting the new M&M wheels on my Millie machine. WOW, what a difference in the way that machine moves, smooth and tone of control that I didn't have before. I can see a whole new way of being able to quilt coming. And finally, all of the main blocks for Bear Tracks are sewn, and most of the cutting for the border blocks is done. So my stash report numbers are up:
Fabric used this week: 1.8 yards
Fabric used this year: 64.5 yards
Fabric purchased this week: 0 yards
Fabric purchased this year: 95.5 yards
Balance: +31 yards
To see more stash reports, go on over to Judy's Patchwork Times