Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Wednesday 17 November 2010

Friday night sew in

The is a Friday night sew in coming up this Friday. I'm not usually able to participate in these, since I work most Fridays. But, I have this Friday off, so, I'm going to do it. I'm, going to commit to having this coming Friday for sewing, and, hopefully, the whole day, and not just the evening. Maybe I can get the Pineapple top done that day. There are a lot of people participating in this, and it will be fun to see the posts on Friday, talking about what they are working on, and then on Saturday, to see the results of all that sewing. Go here to see more info, and the list of all those who are joining in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.