Thursday, 25 November 2010
100 block challenge
So far today, I have gotten all of the bindings made, and the fourth square for Teaquilt's 100 block challengs finished. These are picks of the first 4, so far. I'm hoping I'll be able to keep up. So far, it has been an enjoyable thing to do. So, now I'm off to get those bindings actually sewn onto the quilts. Whether I finish them by hand or machine will probably depend on how my shoulders feel after wrestling 3 quilts though my machine. I much prefer the look of hand stitched bindings, but, these are quilts destined for charity, so, I don't know if I want to take the time to do them by hand.