Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Friday, 18 September 2026

What We Are Working On

 We had four lovely finishes yesterday. A fully finished Disappearing Nine Patch and three quilt tops. What a great and efficient group we have. Marcia finished this Disappearing Nine patch. It is labeled and ready to go to a person in need. Tammy finished this Churn Dash top. Here at home I’ve been working on quilt tops as well. Yesterday I got the final borders sewn on to 2 of them. A Triple Irish Chain and a Trip Around the World. I seem to have reverted back to using blues again. I tried for a while to get away from that colour, but it seems to keep coming back. I have fabric here to do another Trip Around the World variation, this time using blues and reds. I’m not sure if I’ll start it this week or not. I’ll link up to finished, or not, Friday.









No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.