Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Friday, 24 July 2026

What we are working on


We had a couple of finishes yesterday at our Prayers and Squares group. Elizabeth finished her animal themed quilt that she brought with her to her cottage from home. Diane and Donna, two friends who have recently started coming out to our group, finished the quilting and the binding on the green Punctuation quilt. Marcia is working on some disappearing nine patch blocks. 

And Janet is working on doing the quilting on this top that Marg finished a few months ago. Here at home I finished a quarter log cabin quilt top design called Townhouses. And then I brought home a tote that contained pieces for a quilt that I started cutting weeks ago. I never seemed to be able to get blocks of time at the P&S meetings to be able to work on it, so I brought it home. Progress has finally been made on it. It’s a pattern called Fourteen On Point. I’ll link up to finished, or not, friday

2 comments:

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.