Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Sunday 1 September 2024

Slow Sunday Stitching

 Mr. Fox is starting to show his personality as this stitchery continues to progress. According to my calculations, he is 50% finished. There are 130 squares in the grid and I’ve counted almost 65 squares as finished. I’m thinking that, if I want to start the next set of 3 critters after I finish this, I’ll need to order the supplies when I start the swans. If all goes as quickly as it has so far, that should be in the next 2 or 3 weeks. 

I’ll link up now to Kathy’s Slow Sunday Stitching

On a totally different topic, we had a visitor to our front yard this morning. I was only able to get a picture of its tail end as it headed off into the trees after walking across our front yard.


This is the first time in my life I can ever say that I had a black bear in our front yard. Quite strange and surreal.



1 comment:

  1. That fox is looking quite stunning! So is the bear, but for a completely different reason....!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.