Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Sunday 7 April 2024

Slow Sunday Stitching

 I finished the body of my sweater using the two skeins of yarn last evening. So far I am winning the game of yarn chicken, but I still have the short sleeves to finish. It’s going to be close. It also still has a band of the contrasting green that needs to be added to the bottom to bring it up to a wearable length. Aside from this sweater, there hasn’t been a lot of slow stitching happening here. My Tweets needs some attention before I can add another picture of it since it looks much the same as the last time. I’ll link up to Kathy’s Slow Sunday Stitching

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.