Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Saturday 13 May 2023

Slow Sunday Stitching

Spring has finally arrived in our neck of the woods so there has been lots of time spent outdoors in the last few days. Unfortunately, it is May in Muskoka, which means black fly season and they are out in force. So far the non-deet bug spray we are using is keeping them from biting. But it doesn’t stop them from swarming around our heads. It might be time to get out the bug jackets.

Since I have my hand quilting project finished I’ve brought my cross stitching back out. The quilt section is almost finished. Then it is on to the border bands under the quilt section. This is going to keep me occupied for the next month or two. And after this is done, I may either go on to hand piecing some quilt squares or pull out another cross stitch sampler. I’ll decide much later.

I’ll link up to Kathy’s Slow Sunday Stitching.



 

5 comments:

  1. That cross-stitch is so beautiful. Enjoy your stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous project you are working on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cross stitch pretty is gorgeous. Such lovely stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful piece that is, so pretty. I dont like the sound of biting black flies.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.