Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Sunday 19 February 2023

Slow Sunday Stitching

 I’ve made good progress this past week on my very bright sock. I’m down to the toe decreases. The progress on the Quilting Bee cross stitch sampler is a bit slower. There are a lot of white work squares which require concentration and focus so they go slowly. I think I got 4 of them done this week. I just might focus on getting all of the white work squares done and then go back and finish the rest of the coloured squares.

We have family visiting this weekend, so I’m going to make this a short one and link up to Kathy’s Slow Sunday Stitching

4 comments:

  1. Your "very bright sock" is such fun. Love those colours melding into each other. Those white squares on your Quilting Bee cross stitch are filling up with your pretty cross stitches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cross stitch sampler is gorgeous, slow stitching for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your sampler is looking fantastic! I love the bright socks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your sampler. Might you tell us where you purchased it ? I would love to stitch it. Thanks !

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.