Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Sunday 21 August 2022

Slow Sunday Stitching

The end of this section of my Harbour Village cross stitch is getting closer. Depending on how much time I spend on it in the next week or two, it just might be done. I’ve started filling in the little bits where there are only two or three crosses of a colour before moving on to the next little bit of colour. There is still a fair amount of stuff left to stitch down at the bottom right and then some boats to add in and also all the detail back stitching. There is a reason it is called slow stitching and I enjoy it for that reason...... slow and relaxing.

We had thought of going out this afternoon for a walk along one of the rivers, and may still do that. Then again, laziness and a desire to stitch may take over. We will decide once we’ve finished lunch.

I’m linking to Kathy’s Slow Sunday Stitching.



4 comments:

  1. Such a detailed scene - enjoy the slowness of creating this lovely stitchery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this scene. The one off stitches take a lot of time to fill in. I am looking forward to seeing the boats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's looking great, good things take time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. One stich at a time and it is already so beautiful. Happy slow stitching!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.