Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Monday 1 August 2022

Monday Makings

 I’m continuing to work on my Moda Blockheads 4 sampler, the patterns for which are found here. Over the years my tastes in fabrics and quilts have changed. I used to only like sampler designs that were based on the same type blocks together, four patch or nine patch type, and they needed to have sashings to divide and highlight the blocks. Now I really like samplers that have all different type blocks in them, set side by side. That’s what this particular sampler does. In the past week I’ve made six more blocks for a total of 10 so far. I’ve been sewing them into rows of five as I go. I’ve noticed a goof in the top left block which I am going to have to fix. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.