Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Sunday 6 December 2020

Slow Stitching

 I’ve been feeling a bit better this week and so have been able to get more accomplished. I finished the stitching on the fourth Noah’s Journey block just in time for the new one to come out. Here’s the fourth, 
kangaroos and monkeys. The fifth has a couple of moose, perfect for Canada, and some hippos one of which is delightfully pink polka dotted.

I’ve also made progress on my The Night Forest sweater. I’m up to five inches done on the body which makes it much easier to get a picture of the colour work around the yoke. I need to do 4 1/2 more inches on the body and then there is more colour work to do before the final ribbing around the bottom.

It’s a lovely sun shiny day with cold blue skies. So I am going to spend the rest of the day resting and stitching by the window enjoying the light. I’m linking up to Kathy’s Slow Sunday Stitching.

1 comment:

  1. Like I commented before, beautiful sweather, love watching it grow.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.