I haven’t done a Wednesday progress report in ages, mostly because all the projects I’ve been working on got stalled at the binding stage while I’ve been working on Leo’s Mane. However, Some of them are finally finished. Our English Paper Piecing business is going to be attending some local quilt shows as a vendor in the next few months, so I needed a banner/sign for the booth.
I took the logo from our business cards and mega biggie sized it, then cut it from some Kona Pepper and fused it to a Kona Snow background. I found some odds and ends of EPP shapes that were left over from other projects and hey presto, a sign saying who we are and hopefully showing what we sell. I finished it off with a lovely striped binding. We’re going to be at the Shedden quilt show this weekend, Friday and Saturday, at the Southwold Keystone Complex, in Shedden Ontario.
Then I managed to get the table runner I was making from Honeycomb Wreaths finished. I love the colours in it.
And since I was on a roll, I kept going and put the binding onto my version of Willyne Hammerstein’s Creme Brullee.
Both of these got striped bindings as well. I love diagonally printed stripes for bindings. I’m going to link up to the Canadian Needle and thread Network’s WIP Wednesday
and also to Let’s bee social
. Then I have to sew down the bottom edges of a couple of hanging sleeves on these projects before I can call them 100% done.
Look at you go! Very nice finishes!ReplyDelete
They look great. I like striped bindings too.ReplyDelete
You have been busy. Great to see the finishes.ReplyDelete