Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Sunday 10 September 2017

Leo’s Mane third border

I finished the sample for the workshop Charlene and I are planning. It still needs to be quilted and assembled into the pillow top it is destined to be.

So, I’m back to Leo’s Mane again, working on the third border. I thought this was going to be a slow going fiddly one, but it’s actually much faster to sew together than I thought it would be. I started with making pairs on Wednesday. Pairs then became quadruplets. And quadruplets became stars.


Finally, they need their background triangles. 
This will give me a really good idea of how to pace out the posting for the instructions, and how much to include in each one for the sew along in each step.
If you are interested in joining in, email me at eagleswingsquilts@icloud.com and I’ll send you out the information that’s been released so far. The first set of actual instructions will get emailed out on September 15th, as well as getting posted here on the blog.
I’m linking up to Kathy’s Slow Sunday Stitching and then I’m going to make some more pairs.









No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.