Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Tuesday 18 August 2015

Sneak Peak

We arrived back from our wonderful vacation yesterday evening. What a restful vacation it was, too. For the first time in years, we had gorgeous weather through the whole thing. And because it was dry and non-rainy, the mosquitoes weren't the nuisance they usually are. So, now we are home, with all the post vacation stuff to do...... laundry, grocery shopping, banking, putting stuff away..... But today I'm back at work in the studio. I loaded a quilt belonging to Charlene, and started the quilting. This will be what I'm doing for the rest of the afternoon. This evening will be some of those post vacation chores.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.