Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Thursday 15 January 2015

Ann's Homespun Snowballs

This is the first quilt I've done for Ann. This is also the first time that I have ever worked with homespun fabrics. I don't know if it is a characteristic of all homespun fabric, but these were so soft!! I spent a lot of time petting this quilt. I just might have to start collecting homespuns. But anyway, that's getting off topic, a bit.
Ann made this quilt as a Christmas gift for her husband. I'm sure he'll spend lots of happy hours snuggling under this one.
It was quilted with an all over loop de loop pattern. This was such a lovely quilt to work on, I was sad to see it go home.

1 comment:

  1. I've never used homespuns however I always touch them when in a quilting store. Not sure why I haven't used them because I adore the colours they come in.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.