As soon as I’d finished the Skunk critter for The Year in the Woods series, I started right in on the next critter, a Woodpecker. I’ve gotten quite a bit done on it already. I’m doing this one differently. On the last few that I’ve done, I’ve started on the bottom of the charts and worked my way to the top. This one is growing from the top down instead. When I went searching through the threads I already have, while waiting for the ones I ordered to arrive, most of them were for the head, therefore I started there rather than be patient and wait for all the other threads to get here. I also had to change the lighter yellow in his beak. The one called for was too close to the colour of the linen. He’s looking quite handsome so far. I’ll link up to Kathy’s Slow Sunday Stitching, and then do some more on this handsome fellow.
Sunday, 9 August 2026
Slow Sunday Stitching
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The woodland series has such wonderful designs,I'm enjoying watching you stitch them.
ReplyDelete