Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Saturday 8 July 2023

Slow Sunday Stitching

 I’m making good progress on my cross stitch piece. Here’s where I was last week. 


And where I am now. 

This is such a relaxing and enjoyable stitch, with the added bonus of having the hymn in my brain while stitching it. And I didn’t realize until I took this picture that the mottling colour in the fabric and the thread colour for the lettering match. Not bad for matching the colour to an online picture of the thread. 

I’ll link up to Kathy’s Slow Sunday Stitching in the morning



2 comments:

  1. So pretty! Do you like stitching letters? I really do, but some people don't.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.