Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Thursday 21 July 2022

Prayers and Squares group

 A small group of ladies meet most Thursday afternoons to make quilts for the Prayers and Squares organization. More information about that organization can be found here. About a month ago I took my Accuquilt Go cutter along with its 2 1/2 inch strip die and cut up a whole pile of fabric into 2 1/2inch strips. Those were further cut down into 4 1/2 inch bricks. We’ve been working on sewing these bricks into quilts. We have 2 going at the moment. One with the bricks offset into rows and a second using 4 bricks paired with a dark blue rectangle. It’s quite amazing what a small group of people sewing together can get accomplished. There are many more fabric bricks yet to be sewn together. I will update these quilts as we get more of them finished.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.