All fabric used in it came from my stash. Some of it has been residing there for many many years. After finishing the last border I went looking for backing fabrics that fit the mood of the top. I found these two fabrics. I had enough of them to make the backing. The floral fabric has a copyright date of 2005 on the selvage. I suspect the one with the butterflies is even older than that. I’m so glad that fabric doesn’t have an expiration date. The long arm machine is currently without a quilt on it, so I’ll load this one today and get a start on it.
I’m linking up with Mid Week Makers and the Canadian Needle and Thread Network WIP Wednesday. I just discovered that the link to the blog actually hosting the Round Robin is still live so I’ll link there too. Quilting Gail.
That looks fantastic! I, too, did just a few stars in the corners. The quilt had enough otherwise. I'm showing them off on Mon, 5-4.ReplyDelete
Congrats on your finish. Nice quilt top.ReplyDelete