Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Sunday 10 December 2017

Slow Sunday Stitching

First off, I want to acknowledge the comments I received last week, and thank you for them. For some reason, they did not get sent to my email where I could answer them. I’m not sure if it was a problem with blogger or a problem with my email. I’ve changed the email address where they will be sent and hope that will fix the problem. If you don’t hear back from me it will be because either the problem wasn’t fixed by changing the email or because you have your setting at no-reply.

I’ve set Leo’s Mane aside for the week while I worked on a smaller project. I have a friend who has designed lots of pieced hexagons, and she is giving the designs away for free on her Facebook page Hillbilly Quilt All Free EPP. If you join her group, you can access the designs. She has given me permission to sell the paper kits for these designs on our website. So, I am going to slowly attempt to make one of each. That’s what I’ve been working on this week.
I made some of these,
and then some of these, 
which got put together into some of these. Which finally resulted in this.  The sides will be six inches each when it is finished.
I am hoping to finish this today, and then get back to Leo. I’m finding that he is such a big project, that I need to add in some smaller faster ones every now and then.
I’m linking up to Kathy’s Slow Sunday Stitching and then it’s back to my lovely stitching.






6 comments:

  1. Your hexagon looks great! I'm so behind on my Leo's mane quilt. I just finished the first border and have a bit of the second border made. But, life happens sometimes and I was just too busy to work on it. I'm hoping to get more done as the month goes on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What are you going to make with this hexie? Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's really pretty - the fabrics are a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The email problem is a blogger problem. I've had the same problem, but, mine is random.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks like a very interesting new projekt.
    Have fun.
    Greetings, Martina

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.