Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Sunday 16 April 2017

Slow Sunday Stitching

It’s a glorious Resurrection Sunday morning. It’s warm out, and the doors and windows are open, letting in the breezes and sounds of spring. It seems like it’s been such a long winter. But that makes the first warm days of spring even more precious. It’s a perfect time to, as Kathy said in her post today, “just be”.  Not feeling like I have to be doing, but rather to sit and be still, to enjoy the thought of what Resurrection Sunday means to me, and to enjoy the beauty of our Lord’s creation. There are cardinals out there, singing their songs to each other..... what a wonderful sound.
I’m making progress on Orion’s Belt. All of the stars are finished, and I’m starting to put it together.
I’m trying to do it in a logical manner, taking photos as I go, so that I can write it up as a pattern later.
So for the rest of today, after I link up to Kathy’s Slow Sunday Stitching, I’m going to sit here by the door, or maybe even venture outside, and enjoy the breezes and sounds of a perfect spring day, while taking many slow stitches.

1 comment:

  1. I see that Sarah (of sarah did it!) got some of your templates, papers and the pattern for Castor & Pollux! How did she do that -- where can I order them?? I'll get started on it right away!!! Happy Easter, sweet friend -- I know you enjoyed having that sweet baby girl there with you to celebrate! Ps...why does your live traffic feed always show me as being from Baltimore, MD? That's so funny!! It's even funnier since that's near the area I'm originally from! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.