Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Tuesday 3 March 2015

Susie's Eye Fooler Quilt

This is Susie's Eye Fooler quilt. I love the high contrast black, white and reds she used. It takes full advantage of the optical illusion in this design, fooling the eyes into seeing curves from straight lines. This quilt is on my want-to-do list. And I think it may have moved even closer to the top of that list, now that I've actually found the pattern for it.
This quilt is a gift for Susie's son and daughter-in-law. Her son is a music lover, and there are music themed fabrics in this quilt. So, it seemed appropriate to use the music notes pantograph quilting design.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.