Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Sunday 22 June 2014

Stash Report, week 25, 2014

I have really been slacking off in the stash reporting lately. When we went camping back in May, I took the graph paper book that I use for keeping track of my fabric ins and outs with us, since we were gone over the weekend, so I needed it to do that weekend's report. I now can't find that book anywhere, so I suspect it got left in the trailer. I've been keeping track, sort of, in another note book, but it doesn't work anywhere near as well or as organized as that graph paper book. So, I keep putting off trying to add it all up. But if I procrastinate it any longer, I'm going to end up totally losing track, so I'd best stop putting it off. This report is going to be for 3 weeks.

Used last 3 weeks:                2 yards
Used this year:                     49.75 yards
Added last 3 weeks:                5 yards
Added this year:                     52 yards
Net added:                              2.25 yards

There, that's done, and I feel so much better for having done it. I was planning on doing some sewing today. I was going to take my machine and fabric out into the back yard and sew out there, since it has been such a gorgeous day. But I just couldn't bring myself to do it. Scott was sitting outside with me, while he was reading, and I didn't want to bring the hum of the machine out into the quiet of the outside. So, I worked on my sweater instead. I've added
three inches of stocking stitch to it since Friday. If I keep going at this rate, it will be done before the end of the summer, just in time to wear for the cool fall evenings, which I'm no where even really to begin thinking about. It took so long for summer to get here, that I want to enjoy each and every minute of it. To that end, I'm going to post this, link up to Judy's Stash Report and then head back outside to enjoy the rest of the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.