Sunday, 6 April 2014

Stash Report, week 14, 2014

Ok, before I do anything else here, I really have to do the proud mama thing, and share a link to our son Noel's art work. He will be having some space in an art gallery in Post Stanley, Ontario. I am just so thrilled for him!! There, that's done, although I still have the proud mama grin on my face.  :-) Now I can get on to the business of a stash report.

Used this week:                             2.1 yards
Used this year:                         32.8 yards
Added this week:                         0 yards
Added this year:                        25 yards
Balance:                                   7.8 more yards out than in.

I don't have any of this week's purple blocks done yet, unfortunately, so I can't count that as used yet. I'll try and get some of them done today, and then the rest next week. I guess this is why I decided on three projects for the colour challenge. It gives me a spare weekend for those times when life gets in the way of the fun stuff. I'm linking up to Judy's Stash Report

2 comments:

Dar said...

Good stash numbers Cathy. You should be very proud of your son's art exhibit. He's as talented as his momma.

Denise :) said...

You are doing fabulously well on your stash flow this year!! What a happy for Noel!! Congratulations to him (and to you)!! :)