Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Saturday 1 June 2013

May Newfo Challenge

This past month, I decided that the new quilt that I would start would be Judy Martin's Meteor Shower. I left it rather late in the month before starting, it, so I didn't get a lot done on it. Add to that, it is a very complex pattern that requires full brain engagement, so it hasn't gotten very far. I spent most of last night working on the second block.
I have over half of it done now, the second block, not the quilt. I really like this one, so I'm going to keep going on it. I may start something else new in June. Actually, it's almost guaranteed I will start something else new in June, I'm just not sure right now what that will be. I'm so excited about the way this is looking that I actually am having a hard time thinking about any others. I wonder how long that will last? I'm linking up to Barb's Newfo Challenge link box. Stayed tuned for more of the story...... will she or won't she.........

4 comments:

  1. I see what you mean about needing your full attention. But it will be worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked Judy's Meteor Shower as well, but just didn't feel like putting that much brain power into it. Looking forward to see if you do or don't!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks very complicated, but also worth the effort. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.