Leo’s Mane Sew Along

Thursday 5 August 2010

End of Quiltathon day one

I've been sewing most of the day, while listening to the last 2 movies of the Lord of the Rings trilogy. I have all of the log cabin blocks done, the setting triangles all cut, and am starting to sew the whole thing together. It has been a very productive day. Looking at the picture, though, I'm not sure I'm liking those setting triangles. What do you think, should they be lighter, to go along with the lightness of the rest of the cream fabrics? Or is it better to have it darker at the edge?

1 comment:

  1. I would use a lighter fabric myself. It's a wonderful pattern!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, and am grateful for each one. I try very hard to answer them all, but lately I haven’t quite been able to answer all of them.