My cute little skunk from the Year in the Woods series is continuing to take shape. I got a lot of the white done on its head and front body. I’m now moving onto finishing its back and tail. There’s still lots of black left to do. I’m hoping I don’t run out of that thread. I’ll have a thread emergency and have to order more. Wouldn’t that be a shame......... not!! I’m going to keep this short. It is a lovely day out, so I think I’m going to take this outside for some lovely slow stitching. I’ll link up with Kathy’s Slow Sunday Stitching.
He's starting to look very handsome!
ReplyDeleteHope you dont run out of thread, your skunk is looking great. Not that I've seen one in real life, or got a whiff of the stinky spray!
ReplyDeleteOh my he is looking good, I hope you have enough thread.
ReplyDelete