I'm using one of those Frixion pens to mark the spines of the feathers, and I must say I'm impressed. It disappeared with just the lightest touch of the steam iron.
The other great part of today was visiting with Avery on Skype. We've been doing this for quite a few months now, and he's getting quite into talking and visiting over the computer. It's fabulous to be able to see him, and watch him as he grows and learns new things.
For the stash report, there has been some good usage numbers this week, between a backing, and the border for a quilt, and cutting more pieces for another. However, I did buy some more this week, but it has a specific purpose, and will hopefully get used up in August, since I want to participate in Judy's next quilt along, Road to Brenham.
Used this week: 9.7 yards
Used this year: 89 yards
Added this week: 3 yards
Added this year: 160.75 yards
Balance: 71.75 more yards in than out.
I'm linking up to Judy's Stash Report, and then I'm going to finish up the Meteor Shower block that I started last night. I made the mistake, just out of curiosity, of counting how many pieces are in each of those blocks..... 103 pieces. No wonder each one takes so long.